Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Q & A : Some Questions from the CBox



So as I promised I will answer all the questions from the CBox that haven't been answered yet

Asker : ryan moors
Q :where can i play in uk
A : I saw on youtube that there is a WCCF machine in Sheffield. I don't know if it is going to be IS or WAS because the title of the video is "WCCF's Last Day". I'm afraid they already removed it. So don't take a risk going there and search it, I'm afraid you won't find it in the end

Asker : CBN
Q : can you share your application for making this custom card? thanks a lot
A : I'm using Paint.net for making all my custom cards. All possible picture editing program is possible to make this custom cards. As my laptop is very slow running photoshop I use the Paint.net. The result is not very bad. Just give it a try, google it and download it. If you find any difficulties just ask me

Asker : Kevin
Q : Can you make thibaut courtois white card 11-12 in atletico Madrid withThe skill The skill "superb reflex saves"  
A : Already. Just check the latest post ;)

Asker : inaplayers 
Q : join inaplayers.forums-free.com
A : Already bro ;)

Asker : Trends 
Q : Good day, :) great website as mine, have time to visit mine? we can exchange 
A :  Where is the site ? And thanks a lot

Asker : Maria Lee
Q : Nice adverts you have.. :) come hit back..
A : Thanks can I have your site ?

Asker : 
Q : Please make lampard at Chelsea (legends 11-12) and gianfranco zola legends @chelsea
A : The one I can post right now is Best Eleven Gianfranco Zola which is made by my sister long time ago (look above picture). If you aren't sastified I will make another as a Legend card. I'm on Lampard as soon as possible

Thanks for your patience guys. Sorry for me being inactive 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment