Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

End of an IC - The Red Devils

So I decided to post the review of my team that I recently finished my contract with them. I have done many teams before, ranging teams like England, Internazionale, Arsenal and the last I've created, my favourite club Manchester United.

So yes, basically on the title "The Red Devils", the team is based on Manchester United. Since Surabaya (the city I lived in) only have 0506 machine, I had to use cards that came from 0506 and the previous version from it. Hope the new machine will come soon so I'll have many variation of cards

So here we go to the tactics. I actually forget to take a photo of it. But this illustration are really close to the formation that I've been used through the career


So yeah, RVP are linking well (golden link) with Park and Smith because of the group link, also Saha and Larsson with the thick link because of the A-I group partnership. I'll review them one by one

GK - Van Der Sar (0203 Legend)
Pretty good in the air, anticipating crossing and anticipating one-on-one, although sometimes he made a blunder that led to a goal. Reliable if the game has to be continue with penalty shootout, if I'm not mistaken we win about 4 penalty shootout out of 5. His long range pass sometimes led to a goal although he never made an assist once

LCB - Mickael Silvestre (0506 and 0203 Legends if not in U5 competition)
A good centre back although his original position is left back. But sometimes he came forward too frequently that left Rio and Blanc at the heart of defence by themselves, making them vulnerable to high attacking formation team. Saved our team frequently with his clearance

CB - Rio Ferdinand (0405 WDF)
Such a beast. Back in his days he is such a beast. Beautiful interception, a man with a Libero instinct, he makes any player overwhelm with his defence. Also with his high technique (15) he often made a long range pass from his own box and often led to a goal. He made about 5 or 6 asissts and also a goal from the edge of the box (!)

RCB - Laurent Blanc (0203 ATLE)
We all know that Blanc was not having a good career at United, but in my team he is such a beast. Partnering with Rio and Silvestre in the heart of defence, Blanc made many interception and clearance at the right side of the defence. But he went forward too much that cost the game many times, and with his speed (13), many times he was too late to came back to his own half

LWB - Gabriel Ivan Heinze (0405)
Such a good left back, and I wondering why they released him as a white card with a 87 overall. He was the best player in 0405 season and he got a white card. But that's the good point, a good addition for a U5 Man United team. Save my team with his interception (although many led to throw in) many times and also with his penetration and assist, also sometimes he scored by himself. If I remembered in a game we were down 2-0 in half time, we need at least 2 away goals to go through. And then suddenly, this guy Heinze, after the halftime talk, scored 2 goals, which is unbelievable for my own eyes. First he dribble all by himself after the kick off and a nice header to level the game. We eventually win 4-2, with Heinze assist another goal. Reccomended left back for all of you. Love this guy

CDM - Roy Keane (0405)
A legend himself, Roy Keane is a heart of my team. Stop many attacking movement before even reached the defence and sent many long passes forward. Like his skill on the card, he is such a "soulful" tackle (although we know how ironic this skill is). The minus of this player is his tackle often led to a card (an ironically, he never got a red card) and his speed (13) that made he is too late to go back to his position if he already getting forward. He assisted more than 10 goals which is a good tally for a CDM like him

RWB - Alan Smith (0506)
What was SAF thinking ? He is actually a foward that scored many goals back in his Leeds career. And then SAF made him midfielder with a balance mind. Good at attacking, also good at defending. This made me turned him into a right defensive midfielder. Not bad enough, he sometimes went forward when there was a corner and scored by himself. With his link with RVP, he frequently sent many long passes that led to RVP's goal. Assisting 20 if I'm not mistaken. The minus of the player is his defence wasn't good at all (10), so if he met a fantastic dribbler such as Nedved, Blanc have to stop Nedved as Smith already left behind. His stamina is good (17) made him a tireless midfielder. Many times I rotate him with Brown and made Smith as the LMF

LMF - Louis Saha (0506)
This is actually Smith position, but since Smith wasn't impressing at all as LMF although with his link with RVP, I used this guy. Saha actually a FW, then once again, SAF turned him into a midfielder. Not a bad LMF, his thick link with RVP led him made many assists. Many of them with a through ball and sometimes with a cross. Sometimes he penetrate by himself and score a goal by himself. I remember he scored a wondergoal when RVP's shot failed to find the net as the keeper came forward and he scored a rebound from about 30 yards with a powerful curving shot

RMF - Park Ji-Sung (0506)
I actually want to make him as a RWB as he has a good stamina (19) and not bad at defending (12), and many of my friends suggested me to make him as a RWB. But then, I really wanted to try this Korean as a RMF, as I think most of the players that came from Asia are overpowered (well, as WCCF came from Asia). The result is not bad enough. Assisting many goals, score some goals all by himself, and his stamina made him as a tireless midfielder. I never changed him throughout the game except if he got an injury as he wasn't tired at all. The minus of this guy is his lack of dribbling, as his technique isn't good enough (15). I made him as a corner kick taker, not bad enough. Many of his corner led to a goal

SS - Henrik Larsson (0506 Legend)
Make Rooney or Veron as a second striker behind the CF is too mainstream, so I decided to put Larsson instead. Wow, not bad enough. When RVP wasn't at his scoring mood, this guy turned out. Save my team many times with his late goals. He is also my emergency free kick taker as no one in my team is a free kick taker. I doubt he will score from a direct free kick, but then he score his only free kick goal from 19 yards at a U5 competition. Unbelievable for a player who can't score free kick in real life. His speed and also his nice assist was a good service for RVP in front of the goal. I also made him as an emergency winger if the formation have to be changed as Park not good at all as a left winger. Also an emergency striker, once RVP got injured and I made him as the CF. Unbelievable, he scored 4 goals in 60 minutes after RVP subbed off

CF - Robin Van Persie (0405 Extra)
Many of my friends doubt me if he's going to be the next top scorer at the screen. But well, I proved him wrong. Check this stat


Unbelieveable 233 goals in 137 games. Such a player with only 82 overall stat. His pace and technique made the opposition overwhelm with his presence. Many of his goals were from through passes, as he is lack of power to make a headed goals. Well, he score a goal from header actually from Larsson's free kick. He is the soul of the team, if he is out injured or at bad mood, my team wasn't performing well. But weirdly, his mood wasn't affecting his game at all, once he got his worst mood (black mood) but he scored a brace before half time. I eventually subbed him off then. Such a beast, I thought the 0506 version was better but this stat proved me wrong. Must try !

I'm not going to review the subtitution as they frequently only a benchwarmer. I only subbed them in if my starting is out injured or one of them is in a bad mood. They also some decent players in my team

And the result wasn't bad at all. Check this photo. This team is a GRANDE team, which all competitions have been won by this team



The last game RVP score another goal and made the team win the regular division 1 made the total prize money of $ 338,300,000 (including the draw prize money from regular division game). 4 times winning U5 which boost my prize money and actually defended the title for a week which is surprised me.

I think that's all for my review. Thanks for your attention to my story (haha) and have fun with your life !

0 komentar:

Post a Comment